May 20, 2013

ARMCHAIR BEA




Armchair BEA 2013 is NEXT WEEK, folks!

Have you signed up yet?

If not, go, go, go now, now, now!  No excuses!
Here's the link.

While you are there, be amazing, and volunteer for the Commenting Committee.  We need as many cheerleaders as we can get so we can cheer on as many bloggers as possible.  This is the heart and soul of the event.   And for your kind heart, we are offering prizes to cheerleaders!  So do a good deed, and see what rewards you reap!

Sign up to be a Cheerleader here!  



5 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I signed up, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could participate but I'm going to be on vacation and away from my computer-I'm going to miss so many posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh have a good vacay! The posts will still be here when you get back, too. :D

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!