April 23, 2013

Cover Discover: Water



Today's Cover Discover is all about covers that feature people either submerged or standing in water.



   

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan


Mermaid: A Twist on the Classic Tale   

Mermaid: A Twist on the Classic Tale by Carolyn Turgeon
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma


   Breathless  What Lies Beneath

Breathless by Jessica Warman
What Lies Beneath by Richard Denney


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)     Lost Voices (Lost Voices, #1)

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Small Voices by Sarah Porter


Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)  Wake (Watersong, #1)

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Wake by Amanda Hocking


Have you read any of these books?  
What do you think of the covers?

8 comments:

  1. I've definitely noticed an increase in the amount of water used on covers recently. I thought that I was the only one that kept seeing these covers everywhere.

    The only one of those books that I've read is the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I have some serious cover love for the Evolution of Mara Dyer though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I need to look at Evolution, too, then. :)

      Delete
  2. I love how all the water is so scary as well as the fact that every cover has a different color palate-it's not all the same blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I didn't even notice that!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of those books but do like most of the covers. I think Breathless is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breathless is one of my favorites, too. That and Of Poseidon.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!