April 28, 2013

Cover Discover: Redheads



Today's Cover Discover is all about the redheads.  I am a big fan of redheaded men myself. :)



    The Tudor Conspiracy (The Spymaster Chronicles, #2)

The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
The Tudor Conspiracy by C.W. Gortner


City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5)  

City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare
French Sinner: A Strange Story of Unnatural Desires by Sim Albert


Venus in Winter  Hidden (Firelight, #3)

Venus in Winter by Gillian Bagwell
Hidden (Firelight #3) by Sophie Jordan


  Everblue (Mer Tales, #1)

The Redhead Plays Her Hand by Alice Clayton
Everblue by Brenda Pandos

Brightly Woven   Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1)

Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery


Have you read any of these books?
What do you think of these covers?
What are some other books with redheads featured on the cover?

8 comments:

  1. I've read Anne of Green Gables. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked that book when I was a pre-teen but couldn't get into the later ones. I should re-visit them now.

      Delete
  2. And yet redheaded women seem to be more popular-is that just what you stumbled across or are redheaded men less likely to be pictured on covers? I've actually read quite a few of these with Anne of Green Gables being hands-down the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't really find any redheaded men on covers, though I love redheaded men. My boyfriend is one! For whatever reason, redheads seem to be on the out. I don't get it, though. I think redheads are unique and so cute. There may be some out there, but I didn't find them.

      Delete
  3. Do you watch Mr. Selfridge? There's a character on that show that's kind of unlikable but his read beard is so cute I can't hate him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Mr. Selfridge! I will have to find it though as I have a soft spot for ginger men! :D

      Delete
  4. I'm a fan of gingers too! Great pick! I've only read Anne of Green Gables (who doesn't read it???)from this list, but I LOVED that book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!