April 20, 2013

Books A to Z- "C"



Today's list falls on the letter "C", so the topic I chose to focus on today is books about the Circus and Carnivals!  Fun!


The Night Circus



Water for Elephants



A Son of the Circus



The Circus in Winter



Something Wicked This Way Comes



Pantomime



The Barnum Museum



The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb



Meridon



The Funhouse


Geek Love



Showtime (Marvelle Circus, #1)


Tipping the Velvet



There are a lot more of books centered around carnies and circuses than I imagined!
Do you have a book about the circus or a carnival that you enjoyed?  Share it!

8 comments:

  1. There are way more books than I imagined-I've only read Water for Elephants but have a few of these other ones on my list (I've heard really good things about The Night Circus!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Night Circus seems to be a very popular book!

      Delete
  2. I actually don't think I've ever read any books about a circus...Actually, the YA book Tiger's Curse has a circus in the beginning and I really liked it. The Night Circus looks interesting!

    When I was in seventh grade, I tried to read a Dean Koontz book and it freaked me out...to this day, I still haven't picked up another Dean Koontz book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Dean Koontz but I want to read the book above.

      Delete
  3. I've read the first two books (The Night Circus and Water for Elephants), and loved them both. A few of these others look really interesting. I might have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mainly just Water for Elephants. There are probably more but I can't think of them atm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I traveled with a carnival for almost 4 years as a kid, so I tend to avoid anything that touches on any aspect of that life. It took me years and years before I even wanted to go to the state fair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!