April 5, 2013

Blogger Shout-Outs: Weeks 12 and 13


A weekly feature in which I give credit to YOU!



DISCUSSION POSTS TO CHECK OUT:

1. Growing Up Reading @ Bloggers [heart] books


3. A Reader's Responsibility @ The Picky Girl

4. Discovering Norwegian Wood in Tokyo @ A Lovely Bookshelf on the Wall

5. Fairytale Fortnight: Cinderella @ Colorimetry

6. The Baby-Sitters Club: The Things You Notice Reading as an Adult @ Beauty and the Armageddon



UPCOMING EVENTS BY BLOGGERS:

1. In case you didn't hear, Tasha B., Tif, and I launched Book Bloggers International this past Monday.  It's awesome, if I do say so myself, so check it out!  :)

2. Serena @ Savvy Verse and Wit is once again hosting the National Poetry Month Blog Tour for National Poetry Month in April. I'm actually doing my first vlog EVER for it in a couple of weeks.  Eek!  Check out the event here..


**Are you hosting an upcoming special event?  E-mail me or message me on Facebook or Twitter (buttons on top of sidebar) to submit for featuring here!  Note: No Book Tours.



ADDED TO MY TBR...

1. The Murmurings by Carly Anne West, thanks to Badass Bookie

2. Rebekah by Jill Eileen Smith, thanks to Tanzanite's Castle

3. The Summer Queen by Elizabeth Chadwick, thanks to Cover Slut @ Tanzanite's Castle

4. Proverbial Aesop by Chandler Phillips, thanks to Luxury Reading





5. Flesh by Khanh Ha, thanks to Passages to the Past


7. Emerald Green by Kirsten Gier, thanks to Waiting on Wednesday @ Chocolate Coated Reviews

8. Enchanted by Alethea Kontis, thanks to Princess Bookie

9. Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger, thank to Wishlist Wednesday @ Pen to Paper



TBR TALLIES...
Out of the 151 Books Added to my TBR List thanks to Bloggers Since October 2012--

1. S. Krishna's Books has added 9
2. Devourer of Books - 8
3. Luxury Reading - 7
4. Tanzanite's Castle - 7
5. Princess Bookie - 5


Check back next week to see the new results!


BOOK BLOGS DISCOVERED...


COMMENTER TALLIES THIS WEEK...
Look for a post tomorrow giving tally totals up to this point!

1. Bookworm1858 - 15 
2. Ryan - 10
3. Tasha B. - 10
4. Tif Sweeney - 8
5. rhapsodyinbooks- 5
6. bermudaonion - 3

7. 2 Awesome Comments -
Clare - 2
Kaitlyn Hoyt - 2
Svea Love - 2
Tanya @ Mom's Small Victories - 2

8. 1 Awesome Comment- 
Angelica @ Paperback Princess - 1
Baley Peterson - 1
Belle Wong - 1
bookmagic - 1
The Book Wheel - 1
Caspette - 1
Charlotte Bennardo - 1
cmridel - 1
I'm so not a blogger - 1
Jennifer Hartling - 1
Julie @ Book Hooked Blog - 1
kara-karina - 1
Kristin @ Always with a Book - 1
Laurel-Rain Snow - 1
Melissa Owens - 1
Michelle @ True Book Addict - 1
Mrs. H - 1
My anxious life - 1
new_mummy - 1
Rachel Bradford - 1
Ruth - 1
Susan Stephenson - 1
Teddyree - 1


to my regular commenters, whether you leave 1 or 10, and to my new commenters, and to every one who leaves one when they can! 


2013 COMMENTER LEADERBOARD
Top Commenters receive special bookish prizes at the end of June! 
(Which I will announce specifics of soon.)
Get your commenting on!

1st Place: Tasha B. - 76 total
2nd Place: Bookworm1858 - 63 total
3rd: Kathy (Bermudaonion) - 34 total
4th: Tif - 28 total
5th: Ryan - 22 total
6th: Jenners - 15 total
6th: Kaitlyn Hoyt - 15 total




What other bloggers' post did you love so much this week you have felt the need to share it?  

8 comments:

  1. Loved the BSC post-I credit those books with helping turn me into a reader and still think fondly on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Book Bloggers International...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw Norwegian Wood, my brain went somewhere else with it. I need to grow up a little I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for BBI!!

    I was going to say something else, but Ryan's comment distracted me and I'm just sitting here giggling now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!