March 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's Top Ten is about the books we've read and are still sitting on the shelf for no good reason at all.  Good to know I am not the only one!

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
Divergent (Divergent, #1)

2. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)

3. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet

4. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan

5. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)

6. Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans (seriously, why haven't I read this yet?)
Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles, #1)

7. Skylark by Meagan Spooner
Skylark (Skylark, #1)

8. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard
The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)

9. The Lost City of Z by David Grann
The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon


10. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
The White Queen (The Cousins' War, #1)


What books did you HAVE to have but you have not read yet?


10 comments:

  1. I have Divergent on my book shelf too! My sister loved it and has been trying to get to me read it for a while now, but for some reason I always pick up a different book.

    Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor has been sitting on my bookshelf unread for a long time too. I bought it and told myself that I would read it before its sequel came out...last October.

    I hoping that when summer comes along, I'll be able to read all of the books that I've been putting off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divergent and Snow Flower = must read!! So good!! And Level 2 is worth it as well (and quick). Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Level 2, Skylark and The Madman's Daughter are all on my shelves, too! So many good books that I haven't made time for yet... *le sigh*

    Thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to read Divergent!! You'll be so happy you bought it :p

    Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I still have Incarnate, Level 2 and The Madman's daughter from the signing. I've had Skylark since August. They are all on my TBR pile of shame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I drove to B&N to buy Casual Vacancy on the day it was released. I read the first chapter and decided to leave it until another time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definitely pick up Divergent-read that now and then you can move on to Insurgent and be ready for book 3's release later this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Same with Dr. Zhivago and Ted Dekker's The Priest's Graveyard. Couldn't wait to get them, but there they sit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list!! I want to read so many of those myself!! I have read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan and loved it! I will buy and read anything by Lisa See!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to agree, read Divergent:-) then make sure you have a copy of Insurgent...;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!