March 22, 2013

BLOGGIESTA 2013: My To-Do List & Updates



Bloggiesta is here! It's time once again to work on our blogs and "do" PEDRO (Plan, Edit, Develop, Review, Organize).  I participated in the Mini-Bloggiesta in February and got a lot accomplished so I am looking forward to another similar weekend this time.


To-Do List:

Main Objectives-
  • Work on Book Bloggers International, a new labor of love by Tif, Tasha, and myself that will launch very, very soon!
  • Write and schedule at least 2 reviews.


Second Objectives-
  • Google Reader Replacement Options Challenge by Picky Girl Jenn
  • Reviewing in Many Places Challenge by Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit
  • How to Become a Book Depository Affiliate Challenge by Donna of Book Wookie (this is a maybe)



I will try to participate in at least one Twitter chat, too.  If you aren't already following me, you can follow me here to be sure to connect.

DONE List:
Friday:

  • Created Facebook page for Book Bloggers International.
  • Began brainstorming discussion/helpful tips posts I need to write for BBI.
  • Wrote and posted a review for The Very Hungry Bookworm.  It's an awesome review if I do say so myself. ;)
  • I sent in feedback to 3 books on Net Galley that I had missed.  I also reviewed two books on Goodreads.
Saturday:


Are you participating in Bloggiesta this weekend?  What are your objectives?  

17 comments:

  1. Oh man, I really need to work on my blog too. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm participating, but still need to get my official list of things to do up! Hopefully, I will have time this afternoon or evening!

    I have some similar goals and mini challenges that you are looking at. Let's hope we have lots of productivity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, because these things certainly need to be accomplished! I saw your list, you have some great goals, too.

      Delete
  3. I was going to start tonight but got lazy and read my book instead. Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to your BBI feature :D

    My Bloggiesta Goals

    Have a great Bloggigesta weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always forget to post my reviews on netgalley - that's one of my goals this weekend - to get caught up with them.

    Here's my Bloggiesta to-do list.

    Good luck with your to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am participating too and I'm having the best time. I love Bloggiesta :) The excuse to spend time on our blogs and checking out other bloggers is fab. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck - hope you're able to accomplish everything you want to! I had to keep my list pretty short this weekend, and naturally I keep finding myself deviating from it, haha!

    Here is my Bloggiesta To-Do List, such as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have thought about starting a facebook page for my blog.. but not sure if people would actually use it to come back to my blog or not...hummmm

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to this Book Bloggers International thing that you are teasing us with! And as for a feeder replacement, I'm a big fan of BlogLovin' :-D

    I hope you check out my Bloggiesta To Do List or join my mini-challenge about getting involved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gotta agree with the Book Wheel, great teaser about the Book Bloggers International, I look forward to learning more about it. Glad to have the chance to get to know you better Becca and I really enjoy your blog.

    Here's my Bloggiesta Goals and Updates list if you'd like to stop by...http://momssmallvictories.com/bloggiesta-2013-goals/

    Good luck with the rest of the weekend, reading or blogging, whatever fancies you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. It looks like you're probably going to have a pretty productive weekend! I only made my task list a few items long. I didn't know how much I'd be able to do. But every little bit helps!

    My Bloggiestia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completely forgot this was happening this weekend (and I couldn't have participated anyway) but I still see a few things I'm going to try to work on in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!