February 9, 2013

Blogger Shout-Outs, Week 5




BLOG POSTS TO CHECK OUT...

~Sunday Symposium: Trope-ical Paradise @ The Starry-Eyed Revue (I forgot this one last week- oops!)
~Dystopian February is Back!  @ Presenting Lenore
~Guest Post @ Tif Talks Books - Controversial Children's Books by Maria L. Hughes
~Celebrating Black History Month @ Rhapsody in Books 
ADDED TO MY TBR...

~Poison by Bridget Zinn, thanks to Parajunkee's View
~Fallen by Lauren Falter, thanks to A Buckeye Girl Reads
~The Witch Sisters by Alma Katsu, thanks to Serena @ Savvy Verse and Wit
~Arranged by Catherine McKenzie, thanks to Michelle @ That's What She Read
~Furious by Jill Wolfson, thanks to Susan @ Wastepaper Prose~Silver Threads by Jade Kennedy, thanks to Unabridged Chick

NEW BOOK BLOGS DISCOVERED...

No new blogs discovered this week.

COMMENTERS THIS WEEK...

1. Tasha B. - 8
2. Bookworm1858- 7
3. Kathy (Bermudaonion) - 2
4. Laurel Rain-Snow - 2
5. Nicole @ Linus' Blanket - 2
6. Tif (Tif Talks Books) - 2
7. Vasilly - 2
8. Alexia561- 1
9. Barbara - 1
10. Candace - 1
11. Carina - 1
12. Cathy - 1
13. Cayce - 1
14. Enbrethiliel - 1
15. Fay - 1
16. Freda - 1
17. Grace Lo - 1
18. Hollie - 1
19. Jackie Bailey - 1
20. Jenners - 1
21. Kristen M. - 1
22. Leeswammes - 1
23. Mari Reads - 1
24. Maria @ novalibrarymom - 1 
25. QuirkyBookandFilmBuff - 1
26. Suey - 1
27. Tanya Patrice - 1
28. Tiffani - 1
29. Too Fond - 1
30. Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea - 1
31. Vintagefrills - 1

2013 LEADERBOARD

1st Place: Heidenkind (Tasha B.) - 36 total
2nd: Kathy (Bermudaonion) - 16 total
3rd: Bookworm1858 - 14 total
4th: Jenners - 12 total
5th: Tif (Tif Talks Books) - 11 total 

And tied for 6th place-
Kaitlyn Hoyt - 5 total


12 comments:

  1. (although, p.s., the link is wrong!) :--)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! I meant to link to the controversial children's article but had also read celebrating black history post. I'm a dork. I will fix it. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. There! All fixed! I hate I just now saw it so people who were interested, too, didn't get to visit. I will give it another shout-out tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Love reading the Trope-ical Paradise post-glad I got to see that as I agree about disliking all of those tropes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this commenting thing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, Tif is growling under her breath at you. ;)

      Delete
  4. So glad I could add to your TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for adding a link to my guest post! It was an interesting one!! :)

    And, I laughed out loud at Tasha's comment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was!

      Yea, I think she is taunting you, Tif. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!