January 20, 2013

YA Challenge 2013


This challenge is hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf

I sign up for this challenge every year now because I read so much YA.  It is funny, too, because I never used to read YA and now it is one of my favorite genres.  

I am participating in the "Fun Size" Level, which is to read 20 YA books before December 31st.  If I read that many and want to go up a level, I will, but I didn't want to overstretch my reach just yet.  I will update my progress here and you can keep up with this post by finding the above image in my sidebar.

BOOKS READ:

January
1. Hera, Queen of Gods by T.D. Thomas

February
2. Justice (Deck of Lies #1) by Jade Varden

March
3. Strangelets by Michelle Gagnon

April
4. Prisoner B-3087 by Alan Gratz
5. 
May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December

2 comments:

  1. I don't really do challenges any more but I should TOTALLY sign up for this because I would WIN without even trying :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!