January 21, 2013

What I'm Reading Monday - 1/21/13



FINISHED READING:
Hera, Queen of Gods by T.D. Thomas
Review to come on 1/24


ABANDONED:


Mistress to the Crown by Isolde Martyn
Page Stopped On: 170
Reason: Lost Interest in Main Character, Bored

CURRENTLY READING:



Flutter by Melissa Andrea
(Purchased)
15% done

G0ne Girl by Gillian Flynn
(Borrowed from friend)
Pg. 70 of 415

WHAT'S NEXT:



Jane: The Woman Who Loved Tarzan
by Robin Maxwell


REVIEWS WRITTEN:
~Short Story Sunday #3- A Good Man is Hard to Find by Flannery O'Connor


OTHER POSTS THIS WEEK:
~What I'm Reading Monday 1/14
~What Do You Think #9
~Blogger Shout Outs -Edition 2
~January & February Kidlit Challenge Review Links
~Take Me Away...to Creole and Cajun Culture
~YA Challenge Post

STATS:
Books Read: 1
Books Abandoned: 1
Pages Read: 326
Challenge Progressions:
+1 for Literary Exploration (YA category)
+1 for YA Challenge
+1 for Urban Fantasy 

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'll be picking up Gone Girl soon - my book club is reading it for February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I have the Isolde Martyn book sitting on my desk waiting to be read. Sorry to hear that it wasn't particulary good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just lost interest in Elizabeth. It is disappointing because I was into the story and the characters at first.

      Delete
  3. Oooh, let me know what you think of Jane. I read the Tarzan books when I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, Tasha! I have never read any Tarzan books so this will be my first!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!