January 14, 2013

What I'm Reading Monday - 1/14/13


Hey, ya'll!  It's been a while since I have done one of these posts, but I am hoping to make it a regular thing this year.  Since I haven't done a post for 2013 yet this post will include past 2 weeks.


FINISHED READING:


1st Book of 2013: The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles #1) by Juliet Dark


CURRENTLY READING:

Hera: Queen of Gods by T.D. Thomas
(For Review from Author)
70% done


Mistress to the Crown by Isolde Martyn 
(For Review via Net Galley)
22% done


WHAT'S NEXT TO READ:

Flutter by Melissa Andrea
(Purchased for $.99 on Amazon)


Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
(Borrowed from my friend)


REVIEWS WRITTEN  FOR BOOKS READ IN DECEMBER 2012:
~Snowed Over by Angie Stanton
~Dualed by Elsie Chapman
~The White Forest by Adam McOmber


OTHER POSTS THIS PAST 2 WEEKS:
~Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013
~What Do You Think #8 - E-books
~Take Me Away...to Costa Rica
~Introducing the Kidlit Read and Review Challenge
~Downton Abbey Premier: A Recap in Tweets
~Bookish Links and Discoveries
~Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013
~Blogger Shout Outs - Edition 1
~Horrible Book Covers #1
~Short Story Sunday - Weeks 1 and 2


STATS: 

Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 823 (not including Mistress to the Crown, for which I can't find # of pages)
Challenge Progressions:
+1 for Urban Fantasy
+1 for Literary Exploration

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!