January 22, 2013

Disqus Removed

It came to my attention that having Disqus for commenting on the blog was keeping some people from being able to comment.  I have removed Disqus from the site so now everyone should be able to leave a comment.  

When I removed Disqus all the comments made through it became under my name somehow.  So if you see I have made a comment that looks like someone else would have written, it's because someone else DID write the comment!  I don't know why it did that and I don't know if it will change, but I still have your e-mails from Disqus so I will still be able to see who left what comment, and you will still be counted in the comment contest!  

I hope this makes it easier!

Becca

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got it back to working (even though you had to remove it) I've found that with the blogger platform, less is more. So many little things conflict with the HTML so I try to keep mine simple as far as the technical stuff goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I am learning, too, Marie. Thanks so much for your help last night!

      Delete
  2. I used it too and had a similar problem with people saying they couldn't comment. It gets frustrating. That was why I eventually moved to Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping it solves the conundrum of why I wasn't getting very many comments!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I read every single comment and try my best to reply to all of them. Thanks so much! You rock!! :)