January 18, 2013

BLOGGER SHOUT-OUTS -Edition 2


Posts Not to be Missed...
1. The Sunday Salon: The Book Review Factory and More by Amy @ My Friend Amy 

2. The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami Readalong for April, with Ti @ Book Chatter  

3. Lenore Appelhans answers 11 Questions with Nicole @ Linus's Blanket

4. A Confession: I Hate Book Awards by Picky Girl


Added to my TBR list...
1. The Blogger Abides by Chris Higgins, thanks to Heidenkind's reviews and tweets

2. Parlor Games by Maryka Biaggio, thanks to Vera @ Luxury Reading

3. Audiobook of Stories I Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe, thanks to Tales of Whimsy

4. In a Strange Room by Damon Galgut and Life Itself by Roger Ebert, thanks to Marie @ The Boston Bibliophile

5. Leonardo and the Last Supper by Ross King, thanks to @ Beth Fish Reads 

6. Starflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl, thanks to Jessica @ Book Sake

7. All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen, thanks to Jen Bigheart @ I Read Banned Books

8. Freak of Nature by Julia Crane, thanks to Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf showcasing it


Book Blogs Discovered...


Top Commenters for the Week
Total tallies will begin next week. The top commenters at the end of the year will win a bookish prize. (It might be helpful to distinguish your Disqus name to make sure I don't count yours separately or with someone else.)


1. Tif (Tif Talks Books) - 4
2. Heidenkind -3
3. Kathy (Bermudaonion) - 3
4. Jenners - 2 
5. Mari Reads - 2
6. Aarti - 1
7. Alexia561- 1
8. Belle Wong - 1
9. Beth Fish Reads - 1
10. Bryan (Unfinished Person) - 1
11. Daphne - 1
12. Kaitlyn Hoyt - 1
13. Kristen M. - 1
14. Laurel Ann - 1
15. Literary Feline - 1
16. Mary Russell - 1
17. Melissa - 1
18. Passport Books - 1
19. Unabridged Bookshelf - 1

2013 LEADERBOARD
1st Place: Heidenkind - 15 total
2nd: Kathy (Bermudaonion) - 13 total
3rd: Jenners - 6 total
4th: Literary Feline - 5 total
5th: Tif (Tif Talks Books) - 4 total
6th: Chris Howard - 3 total



8 comments:

  1. It makes me smile to know I've added a book to your wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed some of those posts, so thanks for the heads up! Even found some new-to-me blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez -- how do you find the time to figure all this stuff out and discover so many new blogs? I barely have time to do anything. I'm totally doing the Wind-Up Bird Chronicle readalong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly half of new blogs I discover via Twitter! The readalong is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you did! I like round-up-type posts, too. So many things that might get missed otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Top commenter for the week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, you actually beat Tasha! lol Awesome! Thanks so much for supporting me! :D

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!