January 1, 2013

2012 Challenge Wrap-Up Post


BREAKING NEWS!  UNBELIEVABLE!  IT'S A MIRACLE!

I actually finished all of my challenges for the year for the first time since I started blogging in 2009!  

SHUT UP!  THAT'S CRAZY! I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT!  PUSH ME OVER WITH A FEATHER!  


The same face I imagine you are making right now.


I know, I know!  Totally surprising.  I was surprised myself.  I didn't even know I had finished them until I added December's books on to the challenges.  

See what books I read to finish them:

South Asian Challenge 

Historical Fiction Challenge

Off the Shelf Challenge

YA Challenge


Look in the sidebar for my 2013 reading challenges!


How did you do with challenges this year?

13 comments:

  1. bermudaonion(Kathy)January 1, 2013 at 9:37 PM

    Woo hoo! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! I didn't sign up for any challenges, so I completed all mine as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!! I don't even officially do challenges anymore :p I never complete them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Becca! You really knocked it out of the ballpark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I always like the idea of challenges but then dislike feeling confined by choosing books that fit so I quit doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit these were not the most challenging of challenges in that they were in 3 of the genres I read the most and I was on a book buying ban in 2012 as well, making On the Shelf pretty easy. I try to join challenges that are a challenge in the number of books read or just outside my comfort zone but not too far. I joined some my first year blogging that were way outside of my comfort zone and ended up being much too challenging. I take baby steps now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Becca! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Tif! I hope this year is good for meeting goals, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!