November 23, 2012

Men in Uniform Reading Challenge


Do you love a man in uniform?  I am kind of a sucker for it myself.  Particularly firefighters and military- hot damn!

The Book Vixen is hosting this challenge and I am soo on board.  The goal is to read as many books with men in uniform as you would like in any genre, in any format.  

There are four levels, and I am going with the Sergeant level because my boyfriend was a Master Sergeant in the Air Force Pararescue.  So Sergeant level is 1-5 books, totally doable.

1. In Too Deep (America's Bravest Series) by Kathryn Shay (February)
2.
3.
4.
5.

Who else is participating in this challenge?  Do you have any books featuring firefighters or military guys that you recommend?  Share!  I am eager to begin on January 1st!  :)

2 comments:

  1. bermudaonion(Kathy)November 23, 2012 at 9:18 AM

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for firefighters and military men too :) Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I read every single comment and try my best to reply to all of them. Thanks so much! You rock!! :)