November 19, 2012

E-Book Heaven

I am a little bit in e-book heaven.  Between finding free Kindle downloads via Amazon and Free Booksy, and the wonderment that is Net Galley, I have been able to download quite a few interesting books recently.  I have been remiss not sharing them with you!


Books I Downloaded via Net Galley
Fiction
1. Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George (Look for my review on December 9th via the blog tour!)
2. Cleopatra Ascending by Maureen Lipinski (Review coming soon!)
3. White Forest by Adam McOmber
4. On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
5. Utopia, Texas by Michael Glasscock
6. Shakespeare on Toast by Ben Crystal
7. Dark Dealings by Kim Knox
8. Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley
9. The Legend of Holly Claus by Brittney Ryan
10. Two and Twenty Dark Tales edited by Georgia McBride
11. The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
12. Frozen by Mary Casanova

Nonfiction
13. Caveat Emptor: The Secret Life of an American Art Forger by Ken Perenyl
14. Comediennes: Laugh Be a Lady by Darryl and Tuezdae Littleton
15. 17 Women Who Shook the World by Preethi Burkholder
16. A Slap in the Face: Why Insults Hurt--and Why They Shouldn't by William B. Irvine


Books I Downloaded Elsewhere

1. Awakening by Ray N. Kuili
2. Refuge by N. G. Osborne
3. The Cracked Slipper by Stephanie Alexander
4. Gravity (Gravity Series #1) by Abigail Boyd
5. Fatal Affair by Marie Force
6. Stolen (The Madame X School of Sex) by Jinx Jamison
7. City of Bones (Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare (Review coming soon!)
8. A Hidden Fire (Elemental Mysteries #1) by Elizabeth Hunter
9. Ethereal (Celestra Series #1) by Addison Moore
10. The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa

Classics
10. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
11. Indian Fairy Tales (Read, no review)
12. The Arabian Nights
13. Utopia by Sir Thomas More
14. The Sayings of Confucius
15. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
16. Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know by Hamilton Wright Mabie


What e-books have you acquired recently?

4 comments:

  1. bermudaonion(Kathy)November 19, 2012 at 7:38 AM

    Wow! I hope they're all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot! I recently downloaded Jekyll Love Hyde, Mr. Darcy's Letter, The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook, Characters & Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card, and Clouds of Witness by Dorothy L. Sayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky (Page Turners)November 22, 2012 at 3:00 AM

    I just downloaded Mr Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore after reading an interesting review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might need you to talk me through net galley. I signed up ages ago but for the life of me cant work it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!