November 19, 2012

Colorful Reading Challenge - Personal Challenge Post

I just realized that I neglected to create a post and sign up for my own challenge so here is my list of the books for this challenge.  I might switch them up or keep them all the same, but this is what I am thinking for now.  I will add links to the books as I read and review them.


I am on a current book-buying ban so these either are on my bookshelf already or I can borrow them from my library:

1. Veil of Roses by Laura Fitzgerald (own)

2. The Blue Fairy Book, edited by Andrew Lang (August)

3. A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

4. The Green Ticket by Samantha March (August)

5. Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi

6. Blue Violet by Abigail Owens (August) (for Violet)

7. Plum Island by Nelson DeMille

8. Cinnamon Gardens by Shyam Selvadurai

9. A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (February 2013)




If I go off my current book-buying ban, or if someone decides to give me a gift card for books for Christmas, I want to read:

Violet Eyes: A Retelling of the "Princess and the Pea" by Debbie Vigui
Newspaper Blackout by Austin Kleon
Silver Phoenix (Kingdom of Xia #1) by Cindy Pon

If you haven't signed up for the challenge yet, get on with it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Plum Island! I'm a huge John Corey fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your list! I forgot that I have Olive Kitteridge on my tbr pile too. Off to add it to my list...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I read every single comment and try my best to reply to all of them. Thanks so much! You rock!! :)