I have not hosted this challenge in a few years since I took a break from blogging, but I wanted to bring it back!
The Colorful Reading Challenge is simple:
1. Just choose 9 books with colors in the titles.
2. The books can overlap with other reading challenges (because let's face it, we need them to.)
3. Post your links to your reviews each month to share with other participants.
4. The challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 1, 2013.
5. Read to your heart's content!
When most people think of colors they think of the basics- red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, white, black, and brown. But don't forget, as Crayola taught us, colors have a wide array of tints and shades so don't forget you can include colors such as silver, gold, plum, pink, crimson, scarlet, turquoise, blonde, gray, pumpkin, the list goes on.
I am writing up a new post of ideas for books to read to get your blood pumping for this challenge! I hope you will join! Sign up!
Post Review Links Here