2. London looking to cash in on crisis literature at The City Book Fair
3. Rowling makes her only U.S. visit in NYC, greeted by 2,000 fans
4. Lena Durham's $3.7 million publishing deal. Thoughts?
1. Mirella's Review of The Spy Lover by Kiana Davenport @ The Historical Fiction Review made me want to pick up my first historical fiction novel about Civil War
2. Amy's Review @ Passages of the Past of Illuminations: A Novel of Hildegard von Bingen by Mary Sharratt got me interested in medieval lit
3. Tasha B. and Collette talk about perfect reading nooks
4. Imagine the novel you are reading in pictures. That's what Tasha did in her discussion over at Truth, Beauty, Freedom & Books.
5. Eva's review of Margaret Atwood's Negotiating with the Dead @ A Striped Armchair
6. Loving reading about Marie's Bookish Adventures in Italy @ The Boston Bibliophile
7. The Book Smugglers' Review of And All the Stars by Andrea K. Host has the word "Wowza", and that was enough to get me hooked, but the whole review is great.