September 17, 2012

What I'm Reading Mondays






BOOKS I RECENTLY FINISHED:


Cleopatra Ascending by Maureen Lipinski
(Review Coming)



Cat and Mouse (Alex Cross #4) by James Patterson



Giving Up the Ghost: A Story About Friendship, 80s rock, a Lost Scrap of Paper, and What it Means to be Haunted by Eric Nuzum
(Review Coming)



BOOKS CURRENTLY READING:  


On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
pg. 269 of 334


Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel by Becca Fitzpatrick
pg. 40 of 120
(I read the book but decided to re-read via the graphic version as I picked up book #2 in the series and realized I couldn't remember the story very well.)



Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum #2) by Janet Evanovich
pg. 20 of 326




NUMBER OF PAGES READ THIS WEEK:

127  in Cat and Mouse
72 in Giving Up the Ghosts
20 in Two for the Dough
40 in Hush, Hush
269 in On the Island
241 in Cleopatra Ascending

These all add up for a Total of 769 pages read the past two weeks.

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!