September 23, 2012

What are you Reading Mondays





BOOKS I RECENTLY FINISHED:


Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel by Becca Fitzpatrick


On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves


BOOKS CURRENTLY READING:


Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum #2) by Janet Evanovich
pg. 65 of 326


Presidential Courage: Brave Leaders and How They Changed America 1789-1989
pg. 34 of 430


Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley (E-book)
pg. 70 of 192 


Fallen by Lauren Kate
pg. 81 of 452


City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare (E-book)
34% finished 

NUMBER OF PAGES READ THIS WEEK:

35 in Two for the Dough
80 in Hush, Hush
65 in On the Island
81 in Fallen
70 in Relish
34 in Presidential Courage
? in City of Bones

These all add up for a Total of 365+ pages read this past week.


What are you reading?

Share in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Nice variety of reading there. I've had a pretty good week when it comes to reading, since it's my escape. I read Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neil, Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris, and Most Talkative by Andy Cohen. We'll see how this week goes though! That was completely odd and not like me. I'd like to keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relish looks and sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!