September 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday- Authors and Bloggers I Want to Meet


This weeks topic is Top Bookish People You Want To Meet (Authors, Bloggers, etc.)

Top 5 Authors 
5. Jen Lancaster

I would LOVE to meet these authors.  They have written my favorite books and I would love to discuss not only their writing processes, but also get to know the authors as people outside of their author lives.  That would be an ah-ma-zing experience.  #5 was a toss up between Jen and James Patterson, but I decided on Jen because I know she will have me rolling on the floor laughing.

Top 5 Bloggers
2. Tiffany of Tif Talks Books
4. Amanda of the late book blog The Zen Leaf
5. Pam of Bookalicio.us

How fun would it be to meet these bloggers finally??  They not only have excellent blogs, but they are funny, witty, creative, sweet, and awesome.  I can't be meeting anyone who is not awesome.  These five inspire me, make me laugh, make me think, and are supportive.  I hope I get to meet each of them someday!



Who would you like to meet?  Share in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Great list of authors and bloggers! It would be a blast if you could meet them all at one time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks. It'd be awesome to meet you, too! Maybe some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list there and it would be awesome if you could meet them all one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so far behind in my Reader that I missed this until now! Thank you so much for including me on the list! I would love to meet you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's okay, Tiffany! I am just glad that you read when you can! We need to chat soon, feels like it's been a while with us being so busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!