August 8, 2012

What I'm Reading

It's not a Monday but I meant to write this on Monday and forgot.  Better late than never!

BOOKS I FINISHED RECENTLY:


No Angel: My Harrowing Journey to the Inner Circle of the Hells Angels by Jay Dobyns
Read my review here.


1001 Books for Every Mood by Hallie Ephron


A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
Read my review here.

BOOKS I AM CURRENTLY READING:


One for the Money (Stephanie Plum #1) by Janet Evanovich
pg. 182 of 320


Cat and Mouse (Alex Cross #4) by James Patterson
pg. 67 of 399


Indian Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs
pg. 227 of ??  (How do you tell on a Kindle book?)


The Book of Alternative Medicine by Mayo Clinic
pg. 96 of 192



BOOKS COMING UP NEXT:


The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
(That is, if I get to it in time for book club.  Otherwise pushing it back to fall/winter as suggested by you guys.)


The Belly Dancer by DeAnna Cameron

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!