August 20, 2012

What I'm Reading Mondays

 BOOKS I FINISHED RECENTLY:

Grave Robbers (Choose Your Own Adventure, #103) 

Grave Robbers (Choose Your Own Adventure #103) by R.A. Montgomery
I saw this at the library and felt like a bit of reminiscing! 


BOOKS I AM CURRENTLY READING:


Cat and Mouse (Alex Cross #4) by James Patterson
pg. 198 of 399



The Belly Dancer by DeAnna Cameron
pg. 113 of 306


Giving Up the Ghost: A Story About Friendship, 80s rock, a Lost Scrap of Paper, and What it Means to be Haunted by Eric Nuzum
pg. 35 of 229


BOOKS COMING UP NEXT:  


Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum #2) by Janet Evanovich
Requested it from the library, but 2nd in line for it.




NUMBER OF PAGES READ THIS WEEK:

108 in Cat and Mouse
75 in The Belly Dancer
113 in Grave Robbers
35 in Giving Up the Ghosts

These all add up for a Total of 331 pages read this week.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read a Choose Your Own Adventure book in years! I used to love those! :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bermudaonion(Kathy)August 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM

    I used to love those Choose Your Own Adventure books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! It was fun to go back and read one again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got one of those Choose Your Own Adventure books for my son!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!