August 13, 2012

What I'm Reading Mondays


BOOKS I FINISHED RECENTLY:


One for the Money (Stephanie Plum #1) by Janet Evanovich
Read the review HERE.



Indian Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs


The Book of Alternative Medicine by Mayo Clinic


BOOKS I AM CURRENTLY READING:


Cat and Mouse (Alex Cross #4) by James Patterson
pg. 90 of 399



The Belly Dancer by DeAnna Cameron
pg. 38 of 306


BOOKS COMING UP NEXT:  


Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum #2) by Janet Evanovich
Requested it from the library today





NUMBER OF PAGES READ THIS WEEK:

138 in One for the Money
96 in Mayo Clinic's Book of Alternative Medicine
23 in Cat & Mouse
38 in The Belly Dancer
(not counting Indian Fairy Tales because it seemed to jump by 10 or 12 pages every click through.)

These all add up for a Total of 295 pages read.

1 comment:

  1. bermudaonion (Kathy)August 13, 2012 at 7:50 AM

    I'm sure I must have read Cat & Mouse when it first came out but the title doesn't ring a bell.  Have a great week in books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!