August 16, 2012

Pin It and Do It: A Pinteresting Challenge Round 2


My inability to keep up with all of the blogs I want to has led me to almost miss the Pinteresting Challenge Round 2!  August is halfway gone already, but I am still going to accept this challenge and make some headway with all of the pins I have been wanting to try out.

I am going to go for gold as if this were an Olympic sport and participate in the toughest level, which is Pin Obsessed and accomplish 8+ pins!!!  I am unemployed now, so I totally have some time to kill.  My pin boards are heaped with stuff I have yet to accomplish and I would love to add more to my accomplishments board.

I am also going to go a step further and say that I want to make something from at least 3 different categories.  The categories I have to choose from are: Cooking, Knitting, Organizing, Crafts, Better Blogging, Fitness, Drawing/Sketchbook, and Care Package Ideas.  In fact, I am going to try really, really hard to get a couple of care packages out to the soldiers.  It's something I have been wanting to do for a while.


Be sure to follow my progress here and if you are interested and want to sign up, visit Trish's blog post.



1 comment:

  1. bermudaonion (Kathy)August 16, 2012 at 7:42 AM

    What a great challenge!  Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!