I have decided to participate in the End of Summer Pick-Your-Thon hosted by The Book Monsters! I am a little late to the party, but I still can get a lot done! There are mini-challenges and a scavenger hunt, too, so be sure to join if you are interested!
So to start off, create a post or comment below to answer the following questions.
1. Which thon are you choosing? Readathon, Reviewathon or both? And why?
2. Where are you from? You can be vague or specific, up to you.
3. Say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you if we don't already!
4. What are you currently reading or about to pick up to read?
5. What are your goals for this Pick Your Thon?
1. I am going to do both, which I am assuming means everything I read I review since I do not have any pending reviews.
2. I am from North Carolina.
3. I am 32 and an early childhood educator out of work and working on getting on disability. Not exactly fun. I miss teaching a lot!
4. I am always reading more than one book. Right now I am reading The Belly Dancer by DeAnna Cameron and Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) by James Patterson.
5. My goal is just to have fun and read as much as I can!
Are you participating in Pick-Your-Thon? Let me know so I can visit your blog and see your answers and follow along with your progress!