July 16, 2012

High Summer Read-a-Thon

I am participating in Michelle's High Summer Read-a-thon this week, which you can sign up for at the link.

I am excited because I have recently gotten very much back into reading.

I am going to be reading No Angels: My Harrowing Undercover Journey to the Inner Circle of Hell's Angels by Jay Dobyns (which I prob won't finish because it is information heavy) and also A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick.

Are you participating in the read-a-thon?  What are you reading this week?

9 comments:

  1. bermudaonion (Kathy)July 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am participating! and I'm totally excited. I loved A Reliable Wife. I hope you like it too!
    You can find me at www.TheWindyPages.com
    :)
    I'm trying to finish Moonglow at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm participating, too.  I am excited about getting caught up with some of my reading.  

    Good Luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the read-a-thon, Becca! Thanks for joining me.  Oooh, A Reliable Wife...I have that in my HUGE library.  Great reading plans.  Good luck with them!

    The prize/giveaway page is up at the blog if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have the review up tomorrow!  Glad to be able to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will hop over and visit your page right now!  Great to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm readathoning it this week too!  I am just about finished with Enrique's Journey as well as Between the Lines.  Not sure what my next read will be though.  Still deciding on that one!  Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!