July 30, 2012

Check out my new blog!

I am totally going to self-promote for a second and ask you to check out my new blog, The Very Hungry Bookworm.  It is a children's book review blog only and I would love to get your thoughts on it so please leave a comment!  Even a very short one!  That says, for example, "This blog totally rocks!"  or "I love it so much!"  You get the idea ;).

Also, in other news, I am still reading No Angel: My Harrowing Journey to the Inner Circle of the Hells Angels by Jay Dobyns.  I am about 75% of the way through and hope to have a review up soon.  Other books coming up include One for the Money by Janet Evonovich (my sister and mother swear by these books) and Bite Me by Christopher Moore.

What are you reading?  And have you visited the new blog yet?  :)

3 comments:

  1. I like it! It's very colorful, which really suits a children's books blog, without feeling "childish". And what a great idea to make a series of Olympics-themed books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the originality of your blog topic's themes! I'm sure a lot of kids would check your site when they have some free time! It’s fun and educational! Also, I love the way you're learning from the books too! Just goes to show that learning is a continuous process, even when we’ve gotten older. :)


    Regards,
    Sage Aumick

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to meet you imlostinbooks.blogspot.com blogger discovered your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
    To your success James

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!