June 24, 2012

What I'm Reading Monday


Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?  by Mindy Kaling
pg. 35 of 240
(super witty fun)


The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory
pg. 24 of 438
(not sure I am getting into this one but going to give it more time)


1001 Books for Every Mood by Hallie Ephron
pg. 160 of 392
(or how to grow your TBR list exponentially)


The Wheels of Life: A User's Guide to the Chakra System by Anodea Judith
pg. 73 of 480
(learning about chakras as part of my learning about alternative remedies and spirituality goals)


What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. bermudaonion (Kathy)June 25, 2012 at 8:04 AM

    You've got a lot of different books going!  I hope you get some quality reading time in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might need to look at that mood book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book "1001 Books for ever Mood" sound interesting. I will sure gonna buy these one for me. Well, these collection of books was extremely superb and this really a nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm envious, how can I have the time to read books. Boohoo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!