Pinterest: (noun): Highly addictive online interactive bulletin board format that allows you to bookmark photos and links that make you a better person, that make you giggle, that inspire you, that forces you to think and consider, that makes you want to eat (let's be real here).
If you have not jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon, you probably have significantly more free time than those of us who have. One aspect I like about Pinterest is that I find so many useful ideas, from art projects to blogging ideas to books to read to new yummy delicious food to try (did I mention that?).
I was considering how to make Pinterest more interactive with my blog and how to give credit to those pinners and pins that inspire me. Therefore I am going to give said pinners and pins that do so each week a great big shout out on the blog. Yep, shit just got real.
MY FAVORITE PINS OF THE WEEK
1.Ryan Groff pinned Supernatural star Jensen Ackles reading without a shirt on. Reading never looked so sexy.
2. I dare you to tell me you don't want to sit in this room and read all day after you spend an hour looking through all the shelves. via Charmaine Zoe
3. 1949 Bookmobile - Awesome! via Teri S.
4. I really needed to read this when I found it, so I have to include it. via Kolene Eisenhauer
5. A recipe for Parmasan Seasoned Fries? yes, please. via Luz Lind
5 PINNERS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT
1. RANDOM HOUSE BOOKS: Pinboards include "Viva Jane Austen", "Literary Tattoos", "Bookish Escapes", and "Inside Random House".
2. KRISTINA PATTON: Pinboards include "Escape to a New World", "Oh Yum", "I Want to Get Organized", and "You Must Think You're Clever".
3. WE BOOK: Pinboards include "Booky Laughs", "Bookshelf Fetish", and "911 Writer's Block".
4. BOOK RIOT: Pinboards include "Cover Lovin'", "Literary Love", and "Mmmmmm Books!"
5. RYAN GROFF: Pinterests include "Wordsmiths", "Politics and Causes", and "Books Worth Reading".