January 6, 2012

Friday Finds (January 6)

These are the reads I have added to my list this week. Please visit the links to discover more about the books:

ADDED TO TBR: Come Juneteenth by Ann Rinaldi
THANKS TO: Anna of Diary of an Eccentric
GENRE: Historical Fiction

ADDED TO TBR: The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories: Volume 1 by Hitrecord and Joseph Gordon-Levitt
THANKS TO: Jill of Rhapsody in Books
GENRE: Short Stories, Humor

ADDED TO TBR: The Woman Who Heard Color by Kelly Jones
THANKS TO: Anna of Diary of an Eccentric
GENRE: Historical Fiction, Contemporary Fiction

ADDED TO TBR: Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wilson
THANKS TO: Book Riot
GENRE: Mystery & Intrigue, World Cultures

ADDED TO TBR: In the Bleak Midwinter by Julia Spencer-Fleming
THANKS TO: Goodreads
GENRE: Crime, Mystery

ADDED TO TBR: Dark Remains by Sean McMahon
THANKS TO: Library Thing Early Reviewers
GENRE: Historical Fiction, Fantasy/Supernatural

ADDED TO TBR: Promising Light (The Protectors #1) by Emily Ann Ward
THANKS TO: Library Thing Early Reviewers
GENRE: Fiction, Fantasy

ADDED TO TBR: My Clockwork Muse (The Poe Files Mysteries) by D.R. Erickson
THANKS TO: Library Thing Early Reviewers
GENRE: Historical Fiction, Mystery

ADDED TO TBR: Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
THANKS TO: Goodreads Favorite Book Winner for 2011
GENRE: YA Dystopian

3 comments:

  1. bermudaonion (Kathy)January 6, 2012 at 4:36 PM

    I want to read Divergent too - everyone seems to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juju at Tales of Whimsy.comJanuary 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM

    I LOVE the Promising Light cover.

    PS Thank you SO much for visiting my blog :) I hope you'll stop by again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed you won something from Goodreads.  I have never never never!  And what a great win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!