December 13, 2011
Off the Shelf Reading Challenge
My second challenge I have signed up for for 2012 is the Off the Shelf challenge hosted by Bookish Ardour. The goal is to read books that are in your collection, as long as the books were in your collection before January 1, 2012. It is not a book buying ban, it is just a focus on the books you have been meaning to read for a while. And, man, do I have books I have been meaning to read for a while! I am going to whittle the list down!
So I am going to go with the "Trying" Challenge Level, which is 15 books that I have in my collection now. I want to do the next level up but I am not sure I will attain that goal. I am working on keeping realistic with the challenges this year!!
If you want to sign up for this challenge, visit here.
BOOKS READ FOR THIS CHALLENGE:
1. Fang by James Patterson
2. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
5. Cat & Mouse by James Patterson
6. Indian Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs
7. The Belly Dancer by DeAnna Cameron
8. Mayo Clinic Book of Alternative Medicine
9. A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
10. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
11. Where Are You Now? by Mary Higgins Clark
12. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
13. Jane Austen: An Illustrated Treasury by Rebecca Dickson
14. How to Be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life by Melissa Hellstern
15. The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad