June 17, 2011

Friday Forecast

CURRENTLY READING

The Queen's Fool by Philippa GregoryLinkpg. 103 of 500

Now, Discover Your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham
pg. 22 of 272

365 Zen: Daily Readings, Edited by Jean Smith
pg. 161 of 365
(Being the impatient me that I am,
I am reading more than one a day.)

I Ching: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Decision Making by Christopher Markett
pg. 92 of 288



JUST FINISHED READING

The Low GI Diet Revolution by Dr. Jennie Brand-Miller, et.al.
****
Great information in this book. I learned a lot. I like the recipes included, too.


DID NOT FINISH READING

The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah
I couldn't relate to the main character, Winter Santiaga. I did like the writing style, though. It reminded me of Sapphire's Push (Precious).


WHAT I'M READING SOON

Nefertiti by Michelle Moran
I just scored this one at the used book store. I loved Moran's other two books I read, Cleopatra's Daughter and The Heretic Queen. I can't wait to read this one, too!

Max by James Patterson
This is the fifth in his series on Maximum Ride. I have it on audio, thanks to Hachette Books. Now I am popping it into the CD player in my car for those long trips to visit the bf in South Carolina, 3.5 hours one way.


What books are in your forecast for this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I just started Best Staged Plans by Claire Cook and, so far, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot you read so many books at once! I don't know what I'll be reading this weekend yet. Right now I'm reading Vampire Academy, but I'm kind of meh about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!