May 14, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge- Challenge 2


Challenge 2:
A BOOK YOU'VE READ MORE THAN 3 TIMES

This was a hard challenge for me because I am not a re-reader. I have not read a book more than twice since I was a kid, and rarely do I read a book more than once. There are just too many more books I want to try!

But one book I did read probably a dozen and a half times was when I was a kid- The Babysitters' Club Babysitters on Board by Ann M. Martin.

I loved this book. I loved that all of the characters were featured in one book. I loved that there were different stories to follow, which kept my ADD brain focused on reading. I loved that it was told from their different perspectives. I just really enjoyed reading this one.

What is a book you've read more than three times?

3 comments:

  1. Oh I remember this one! I used to love the whole series and just devoured them all. Shame this style of teen girl book went out of fashion, maybe if there were vampires in there, it might become popular again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I've probably read this one more times than I can count too! I think there was another in the same collection that was in winter? Winter break or spring break? I remember loving that one too!
    Oh, and the one where they get stranded on an island after a sailboat competition or something... I really loved the super specials!
    This totally made me want to find them and read them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out Forever Young Adult's Babysitter's Club drinking game.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!