April 28, 2011

New Facebook Page

I have a new Facebook page that I have set up just for this blog. I am still setting it up, but please feel free to add me! I feel like it is easier to have an account just for the blog- less confusing and messy. I like to be organized. :)

Look me up as Becca Lostinbooks or my e-mail address that I am using now for the blog -rdt.taylor.r@gmail.com. I am trying to find all of you through the friends of friends thing, but of course that takes time and I know I will miss people.

You can also find me on Tumblr doing absolutely nothing at all.

3 comments:

  1. I added you on Facebook. I'm debating on starting a tumblr blog - I can barely keep up with the blog I have now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Tumblr blog is just for little things. Not as fancy or involved as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add you on FB once I get home and away from my school's filter. You've obviously been very busy with school work and it's great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!