August 9, 2010

My Reading Agenda


Books I Reviewed This Past Week:
1. Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Vigler
2. Push by Sapphire
3. Maximum Ride: The Final Warning by James Patterson

Books I Completed This Week:
1. She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
2. Persepolis 2 by Marjane Satrapi

Books I'm Currently Working On:

1. The White Tiger by Avarind Adiga
(pg. 30 of 276) (for Colorful challenge)

2. The Impulse Factor: Why Some of Us Play it Safe and Others Risk It All (An Innovative Approach to Better Decision Making) by Nick Tasler
(pg. 188 of 272) (for ThemeQuest challenge)

3. The Woman's Book of Creativity by C. Diane Ealy, Ph.D.
(pg. 127 of 249) (for ThemeQuest challenge)

4. The Unexpected Son by Shobhan Bantwal (pg. 20 of 326) (for book tour)

ARCs Coming Up Next:
1. She-Rain by Michael Cogdill
2. Sweet Dates of Basra by Jessica Jiji
3. Keeper by Kathi Appelt

Books For Challenges Coming Up Next in the TBR Pile:
1. Uglies by Scott Westerfield
2. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (re-read for Flashback Challenge)
3. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Books Still Needing To Have Reviews Written or Posted:
1. Persepolis: The Complete Story by Marjane Satrapi
2. She's So Dead To Me by Kieran Scott
3. 10-10-10 by Suzy Welch

Current Giveaways on this Blog:
Currently none

10 comments:

  1. You did so well!

    Have another great reading week ahead!
    Here are my Monday: Mailbox/Whereabouts and Musing Mondays posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been wanting to read The White Tiger so I can't wait to see what you think of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I enjoyed the Persepolis books, Uglies is awesome, and I really liked before i fall as well.

    Honestly, cannot imagine re-reading Eat, Pray, Love as I didn't like it when I read it.

    Looks like you have a great week ahead! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only one behind on reviews. I wish I could read more than one book at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this idea of having a reading agenda each week :) I wonder how you enjoyed Persepolis and will be looking out for your review..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Unexpected Son looks great. And I can't wait to see what you thought of Persepolis II. :)

    http://laughingstars.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Golly gosh I need to get my hands on that decision-making one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Unexpected Son has a beautiful cover. Sounds like a busy week of reading. I so need to pull up my reading socks and get cracking. Its taking me over a month to get through my current read *sigh*. But if it was a baby book Im sure I would have devoured it geez.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to hear what you thought of Persepolis :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!