August 2, 2010

All late and stuff: My Weekly Reading Agenda


Books I Reviewed This Past Week:
1. ZIPPO. Oops!

Books I Completed This Past Week:
1. Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Vigler
2. 10-10-10 by Suzy Welch
3. Precious (Push) by Sapphire

Good reading week at least!

Books I'm Currently Working On:

1. She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott
(pg. 68 of 275) (ARC)

2. The White Tiger by Avarind Adiga
(pg. 16 of 276) (for Colorful challenge)

3. The Impulse Factor: Why Some of Us Play it Safe and Others Risk It All (An Innovative Approach to Better Decision Making) by Nick Tasler
(pg. 100 of 272) (for ThemeQuest challenge)

4. Persepolis 2 by Marjane Satrapi
(pg. 19 of 187) (because I read the first one and had to read the second one!)

5. The Woman's Book of Creativity by C. Diane Ealy, Ph.D.
(pg. 48 of 249) (for ThemeQuest challenge)

ARCs Coming Up Next:
1. The Unexpected Son by Shobhan Bantwal
(Just received this in the mail for a book tour next month so need to get to it next.)
2. She-Rain by Michael Cogdill
3. Sweet Dates of Basra by Jessica Jiji
4. Keeper by Kathi Appelt

Books For Challenges Coming Up Next in the TBR Pile:
1. Uglies by Scott Westerfield
2. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (re-read for Flashback Challenge)
3. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Books Still Needing To Have Reviews Written or Posted:
1. Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi
2. Maximum Ride: The Final Warning by James Patterson
3. How Much Joy Can You Stand? by Suzanne Falter-Barnes
4. Precious (Push) by Sapphire
5. Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Vigler

Current Giveaways on this Blog:
Currently none

3 comments:

  1. I read She's So Dead to Us so I'm anxious to see your thoughts! Looks like you've been very busy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still working on Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict on audio while I commute to work. Not the greatest yet but passes the time well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Impulse Factor sounds interesting - I'll be watching for your review of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!