July 9, 2010

Bodacious Blog Award


Thanks to Trisha at eclectic/eccentric I have a new award! And even better, I am passing it on!

The Bodacious Award for Blogging Book Reviewers is a very cool award to get, don't you think? I am supposed to list the last five books I've read so here they are from most recent:

3rd Degree by James Patterson
Possession by A.S. Byatt
In the Sanctuary of Outcasts by Neil White
One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
Children of Dust: A Memoir of Pakistan by Ali Eteraz

Now the five bloggers who I think deserve this award:

Deb of Book Magic
J.T. of Bibliofreak
Staci of Life in the Thumb
Tasha of Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Books
Tif of Tif Talks Books

If you haven't visited their blogs, do so right now! They rock!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you deserve it. And Staci does too. I don't follow the others so I better go take a good look at their blogs. A nice looking award too. I loved both Possession and In the Sanctuary of Outcasts! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to pass this one along. Bodacious is such a wonderful word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the bodacious award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome award! Congratulations and thank you for thinking my blog is bodacious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. w00t! The last five books I have read include Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? and Ruby's Rainy Day (both of which I read a couple hours ago to my niece and probably won't be reviewing ;) ), Honeymoon in Tehran (review to come), Embroideries (review to come) and Lost in a Good Book (review to come). Hmm...I better get on those reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool award. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I am late and yes, I feel bad!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for this most awesome award! I will be posting about it this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!