June 7, 2010

This Monday I'm Reading...about Outcasts and Muslims


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey. I didn't do this meme last week so this is for the past 2 weeks!

Books I completed the past 2 weeks are:

1. Looking for Alaska by John Green
2. Hinduism: A Brief Introduction by Kim Knott
3. Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran

Books I am currently working on:
Fiction:
1. One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni (pg. 26 of 240)
(ARC)

Nonfiction:
1. Children of Dust: A Memoir of Pakistan by Ali Eteraz (pg. 300 of 352)
(ARC)
2. In the Sanctuary of Outcasts by Neil White (pg. 100 of 309)
(for a TLC Book Tour)

ARCs Coming Up Next in the TBR Pile:
1. Fireworks Over Taccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff
2. She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
3. Didn't I Feed You Yesterday? A Mother's Guide to Sanity in Stilettos by Laura Bennett
4. She-Rain by Michael Cogdill
5. Sweet Dates in Basra by Jessica Jiji

Books for Challenges Coming Up Next in the TBR Pile:
1. Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
2.
Maximum Ride 4 by James Patterson
3. Uglies by Scott Westerfield
4. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig

Reviews posted the past two weeks:
1. The Truth Lies in the Dark by Kristen Callender
2. Looking for Alaska by John Green
3. Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran

Books still needing to have reviews written or posted:
1. Hinduism: A Brief Introduction by Kim Knott

Current giveaways on this blog:
None at this time- but a big summer giveaway is coming!

10 comments:

  1. It looks like you're in for some good reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're only reading one book right now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Laura Bennett from Project Runway????

    ReplyDelete
  4. An intersting selection of books there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such a collection to get through, you've got books from every genre almost, which is just fabulous! Enjoy!

    Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. In The Sanctuary of Outcasts is going to be the One Book, One City read of Baton Rouge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've really been wanting to read something by Michelle Moran, I can't wait until I can make room for it!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you just love Cleopatra's Daughter? I did!

    Children Of Dust is one I need to read soon. Hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...great stuff going on in your reading world! I have Fireworks over Taccoa, but it's going to be awhile before I get to it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read the Uglies series with neice a few months ago. Absolutely loved it. It wasn't my usual type of books, but she was enjoying and wanted me to read them "with" her. It was a fun bonding and the books were really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!