I am SO super excited to present the blogger for 20 Questions today. She is, in my humble opinion, one of the best bloggers and funniest people I have ever met. She cracks me up, seriously! And if you haven't seen her awesome video reenacting Twilight, you have missed out my friend! Go watch before you're the last one to have seen it! It's hysterical!
Thank you, Pam, for being here today! You rock!
1. MY EARLIEST MEMORY OF READING:
It was first grade when I heard my teacher say I was reading above the level I should and she tested me on upper grade material.
2. THE FIRST BOOK I READ OVER AND OVER:
3. A CHILDREN'S BOOK EVERY CHILD SHOULD READ:
4. THE BOOK I HAVE RE-READ THE MOST TIMES:
I would say R.L. Stine's .
5. MY FAVORITE PLACE TO READ:
My nook with my armchair and shelf of books.
6. MY MUST-HAVE READING ACCESSORIES:
Computer for note taking and tweeting, post it's, hot tea.
7. THE NUMBER OF BOOKS I OWN (YOU CAN GUESS):
at the moment in just this house around 300.
8. MY ARE:
Stacked to the brim, ordered by thing (witch, zombie, vampire, werewolf) then ISBN.
9. THE NUMBER OF BOOKS ON MY TBR LIST (THAT I HAVE NOT AQUIRED YET):
Oh I don't know. 40 or so.
10. THE WAY I KEEP TRACK OF BOOKS I WANT TO READ:
Goodreads and my feed reader.
11. THE LAST BOOK I RECEIVED/BOUGHT:
Knightly Academy by Haberdasher
12. A BOOK THAT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE IN SOME WAY:
A Reliable Wife, it made me see chick lit differently.
13. A BOOK I LIKE THAT NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO:
14. A BOOK I DON’T LIKE THAT EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO LOVE:
Thirteen Reasons Why
15. A BOOK THAT INTIMIDATES ME:
Wow this is a hard one. I think anything from . His
writing is so flowery I feel not worthy enough to read it.
16. IF I COULD GO TO ANY LITERARY DESTINATION I WOULD CHOOSE:
The Forest of Hands and Teeth.
17. THREE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS:
Kami Garcia & Margie Stohl
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
18. I HAVE BEEN BLOGGING ABOUT BOOKS SINCE:
January of 2009
19. MY BOOK BLOG STANDS OUT FROM THE CROWD BECAUSE:
I have mine set up a bit differently than most and I let you also vote on
the amount of stars for each book reviewed. I know I am not the end all.
20. THREE BOOK BLOGGERS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE FEATURED IN THE FUTURE:
Laura from Im Booking It
Catherine from On The
Drea from Book Blather
Thanks, Pam! I loved reading your answers. And, by the way, just so you know, you are totally the "end all". :)
Coming Up Next on 20 Questions- Ya'll ready for this?!?
Raych from books I done read
Michelle from Peaceful Reader
Nymeth from Things Mean a Lot
Amy from My Friend Amy