June 10, 2010

OMG! Pam from Bookalicio.us is on 20 Questions!

I am SO super excited to present the blogger for 20 Questions today. She is, in my humble opinion, one of the best bloggers and funniest people I have ever met. She cracks me up, seriously! And if you haven't seen her awesome video reenacting Twilight, you have missed out my friend! Go watch before you're the last one to have seen it! It's hysterical!

Thank you, Pam, for being here today! You rock!


1. MY EARLIEST MEMORY OF READING:
It was first grade when I heard my teacher say I was reading above the
level I should and she tested me on upper grade material.

2. THE FIRST BOOK I READ OVER AND OVER:

Wind in the Willows

3. A CHILDREN'S BOOK EVERY CHILD SHOULD READ:
Hans Christian Anderson stories

4. THE BOOK I HAVE RE-READ THE MOST TIMES:

I would say R.L. Stine's Goosebumps.

5. MY FAVORITE PLACE TO READ:

My nook with my armchair and shelf of books.

6. MY MUST-HAVE READING ACCESSORIES:
Computer for note taking and tweeting, post it's, hot tea.

7. THE NUMBER OF BOOKS I OWN (YOU CAN GUESS):

at the moment in just this house around 300.

8. MY
BOOKSHELVES ARE:
Stacked to the brim, ordered by thing (witch, zombie, vampire, werewolf)
then ISBN.

9. THE NUMBER OF BOOKS ON MY TBR LIST (THAT I HAVE NOT AQUIRED YET):

Oh I don't know. 40 or so.

10. THE WAY I KEEP TRACK OF BOOKS I WANT TO READ:

Goodreads and my feed reader.

11. THE LAST BOOK I RECEIVED/BOUGHT:
Knightly Academy by Haberdasher

12. A BOOK THAT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE IN SOME WAY:
A Reliable Wife, it made me see chick lit differently.

13. A BOOK I LIKE THAT NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO:
Inkheart

14. A BOOK I DON’T LIKE THAT EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO LOVE:
Thirteen Reasons Why

15. A BOOK THAT INTIMIDATES ME:
Wow this is a hard one. I think anything from Gabriel Garcia Marquez. His
writing is so flowery I feel not worthy enough to read it.

16. IF I COULD GO TO ANY LITERARY DESTINATION I WOULD CHOOSE:
The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

17. THREE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS:
Cornelia Funke
Kami Garcia & Margie Stohl
Gabriel Garcia Marquez

18. I HAVE BEEN BLOGGING ABOUT BOOKS SINCE:
January of 2009

19. MY BOOK BLOG STANDS OUT FROM THE CROWD BECAUSE:
I have mine set up a bit differently than most and I let you also vote on
the amount of stars for each book reviewed. I know I am not the end all.

20. THREE BOOK BLOGGERS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE FEATURED IN THE FUTURE:
Laura from Im Booking It
Catherine from On The Nightstand
Drea from Book Blather

Thanks, Pam! I loved reading your answers. And, by the way, just so you know, you are totally the "end all". :)

Coming Up Next on 20 Questions- Ya'll ready for this?!?

Raych from books I done read
Michelle from Peaceful Reader
Nymeth from Things Mean a Lot
Amy from My Friend Amy

17 comments:

  1. I love reading these, and your list of upcoming features thrills me! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marquez is definitely a flowery, all over the place writer. I managed one of his books, but I think I'll stop there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam is one of my favorite bloggers, too. And I love the people you are featuring in the future, too! Yay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having me and saying all those nice things. (I'll paypal you the agreed amount later buahahha) haha. You rock. I hope to meet you IRL soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for hot tea and post its! :-)

    http://laughingstars.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Q&A! And I haven't seen the video yet, and it looks like I'll have to wait 'til I get home to watch it since the college where I teach has shut off access to Youtube! Ugg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You organize your books by ISBN? Hmm, interesting. Why not just create your own catalogging system to organize all books by PC (preternatural creature) and genre type, publishing company, then publication date?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @heidenkind that is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting answers and it seems that I'm missing out on reading some cool thoughts by Pam. I'm going to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Staci! Any reader who is not my Mom is an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Pam! And her site, especially now with the added voting option is awesome! Absolutely agree with the Hans Christian Anderson, they're a must! Great guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting to sort books by vampire, witch, werewolf etc. Tells me all I need to know about her tastes!!

    And having just spent way too much time thinking about ranking books, I'm curious about this voting system.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. my books are barely organized much less by ISBN.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You WANT to go to the Forest of Hands and Teeth!??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great feature as usual. I can't believe she orders them by ISBN! Why on earth for?

    I haven't seen the video but I haven't seen Twilight either (nor will I)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That video was so funny I laughed so hard and had a coughing fit!

    I'm glad to see she really liked Inkheart, as I bought the books to share with my daughter after we really enjoyed the movie.

    --Anna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great intro to a new to me blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!