June 18, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #180


Last week was kinda crazy for me!

I went to a concert (Daughtry= hot) where we took a free limo (friends hooking your friends up=awesome) where it caught on fire (story=true). We had to take another limo (fire in first limo=free upgrade, woot!) where I got dizzy on the way and couldn't partake in the freaking limo bar (seriously?). So we got to the concert late as the limo driver drove us around the block about 50 times (no wonder I was dizzy) where we soon discovered my and my one friend's tickets were not there as they sold them twice (Time Warner Cable Coliseum in Charlotte ticket people=lame) and had to scalp them off the street. But we ended up getting better seats for cheaper (awesome) and had a great time. And this was just Friday night! Whew. I'm exhausted just recounting it. No wonder I didn't have the energy to blog.

1. A back massage feels great.
2. The solution is always vodka. Or rum.
3. I could fall asleep right now.
4. How about a cure for Fibromyalgia? That would rock.
5. Watching the World Cup is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine there's no war.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with friends, tomorrow my plans include reading and um, hanging out with friends, and Sunday, I want to read and hang out with friends at the pool. I am noticing a pattern here...

5 comments:

  1. These are the kinds of days I have!! Well, insert family for friends and take away the limo-but the craziness I can relate too! Glad you have time to relax now. And your right-vodka (or rum) always helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's set up to be a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I didn't know you're in Charlotte, too! You'd be great in our WNBA chapter. We don't have meetings over the summer, but if you join our Facebook group, you'll find out about our meetings in the fall. We're listed as Women's National Book Association - Charlotte. Yay! (Sorry about you having an iffy time at the concert although that really does sound like a fun story.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like quite the night!!! Fire! Concerts! Limos! Dizziness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great time though. :)

    You have an award at my blog!
    http://myreadingtable.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!