And...here we go!
1. When I look at the clock, it never says 6:58. It is eerily frequent that it says 9:11. So bizarre.
2. It was the reason, of course, I had to quit teaching. But having fibromyalgia has not completely gutted me. I'm now thinking of going back to school for a second degree.
3. Pretending to be someone I'm not just so someone will like me is something I no longer feel the need to do. I like who I am and if you don't, your loss! I rock. ;)
4. I have another errand to run, then another and another, for this is the last week to get things ready for my sister's American wedding. (You may recall she got married in India in October, now she is having her wedding here so our family and friends can celebrate with them.)
5. Stop wishing for a better life for yourself...just go out find it, make it for yourself. Shooting stars are nice, but wishes only come true for those who pursue.
6. What were once vices are some of the most fun things I've ever done.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my friend's Dirty 30 b-day party, tomorrow my plans include getting over the hangover from the b-day party (haha), going to the pool, and later to a comedy show and Sunday, I want to relax and read before the hectic wedding week commences on Monday!