June 25, 2010

Friday Fill-In #181

FFI


And...here we go!

1. When I look at the clock, it never says 6:58. It is eerily frequent that it says 9:11. So bizarre.
2. It was the reason, of course, I had to quit teaching. But having fibromyalgia has not completely gutted me. I'm now thinking of going back to school for a second degree.
3. Pretending to be someone I'm not just so someone will like me is something I no longer feel the need to do. I like who I am and if you don't, your loss! I rock. ;)
4. I have another errand to run, then another and another, for this is the last week to get things ready for my sister's American wedding. (You may recall she got married in India in October, now she is having her wedding here so our family and friends can celebrate with them.)
5. Stop wishing for a better life for yourself...just go out find it, make it for yourself. Shooting stars are nice, but wishes only come true for those who pursue.
6. What were once vices are some of the most fun things I've ever done.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my friend's Dirty 30 b-day party, tomorrow my plans include getting over the hangover from the b-day party (haha), going to the pool, and later to a comedy show and Sunday, I want to relax and read before the hectic wedding week commences on Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I think the older we get the more comfortable we feel in our own skin, huh?

    Have a great time at your friend's dirty 30! We celebrated my husband's three weeks ago and I'm still recovering! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the fibromyalgia hasn't held you back! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two weddings is one too many I think! It is nice for them to do it for both sets of families though.

    Don't overdo it though ... you've got a lot going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow two weddings what a lucky girl :) At least you dont have to travel as far this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!