May 9, 2010

TSS: Animals Like to Read, Too


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! And Happy Sunday to everyone. Today is just a fun day on the blog. These pictures speak for themselves! Enjoy!



This tortoiseshell looks so much like my cat. Pissed-off expression and everything!


This photo was taken by Elizabeth Faubert.


This photo is from abbelibrary.

Does e-mail count?
This photo is from tom_lv.

*I have found these photos around the web. Some of them I have where they came from and some I don't. If you know how I can give the person photographic credit, please let me know.

11 comments:

  1. These pictures are hilarious!!!! Hope you have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! And although I know your not a mom, you deserve a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY for teaching the little ones every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap ... your=you're And me a writing teacher! Shameful! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the photos. They made me smile.
    Page
    http://asthepageturns-page.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so funny! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pictures!

    this reminds me of a picture that i have of my cat when she was just a kitten passed out on my genetics text book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! I luff this post! I should take a picture of our dog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fave is the cat with OF MICE AND MEN :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!