May 3, 2010

Getting Through the ARCs! Whatcha Reading?


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey. You can leave your post with the Mr. Linky there.

Books I completed the past week are:
1.Live Fast, Die Young: My Life with James Dean by John Gilmore (for a challenge)
2. It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale (ARC)
3. Web of Deceit by Darlene Cox (ARC)
4. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne (for a challenge)
5. Recovering My Voice by Aruni Nan Futuronsky (ARC)

Books I am working on:
Fiction:
1. Letters to Rosy by C. Ellene Bartlett

Nonfiction:
1. Children of Dust: A Memoir of Pakistan by Ali Eteraz (pg. 56 of 352) (ARC)
2. Hinduism: A Brief Introduction by Kim Knott (pg. 40 of 160) (for a challenge)
3. Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster (pg. 215 of 380) (Random Read)


ARCs Coming Up Next in the TBR Pile:
1. The Truth Lies in the Dark by Kristen Callender
2. One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
3. Fireworks Over Taccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff
4. I'll Mature When I'm Dead by Dave Barry
5. She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott

Books for Challenges Coming Up Next in the TBR Pile:
1. The Blue Notebook by James A. Levine
2. Walk On: The Spiritual Journey of U2 by Steve Stockman
3. Looking for Alaska by John Green
4. Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
5. History of Japanese Art by Penelope E. Mason

Reviews posted this past week:
1. Is There a Monster Over There? by Sally O. Lee (Children's ARC)

Books still needing to have reviews written or posted:
1.Live Fast, Die Young: My Life with James Dean by John Gilmore
2. It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale
3. Web of Deceit by Darlene Cox
4. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
5. Recovering My Voice by Aruni Nan Futuronsky

Current giveaways on this blog:
None right now but I am giving away an ARC soon!

Book Montage:

7 comments:

  1. The Dave Barry book looks so good - I can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking out for that review of The Boy in the Striped Pajamas--I keep hearing about that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you'll finish the Lancaster book by 2011? HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending my ARCs to you...I'm wayyyy behind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to get caught up on my ARCs before they are advance copies of books that are already coming out in paperback!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...that's a lot! I look forward to your review of She's So Dead to Us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!