1. Last book you bought: Push (Sapphire) and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (Anne Bronte)- I purchased these with gift cards that I received for Christmas.
2. Last book you got in the mail: The Bridegrooms by Allison Pittman for a book tour.
3. The first book you read over and over: I don’t read books twice….have thought about it a time or two but have yet felt compelled to actually do it. If I did it would be the Harry Potter series. I know that I missed a lot of clues the first time around, clues that I might add my children picked up and would have to explain to me!!
4. Children’s book every child should read:
5. Favorite place to read: Anywhere really…in the spring/summer/fall outside on the front porch is my spot to be. During the Winter I like laying on the couch with my blanket/coffee/and my dog Bruce.
6. A book you bought just for the cover: I don’t think there is enough space to list them all…..I’m a sucker for a great cover!
7. Scariest book ever read: Christine by Stephen King. I was reading it one night all by myself at home. I kept hearing this car out front of the house revving it’s engine…I just knew she (the car) was looking for me!!! I was a teenager…everything is scary at night when you’re home alone!!
8. Most romantic book ever read: Outlander by Diane Gabaldon. Can I say the entire series???? I am seriously in love with Jamie Fraser!!
9. Book that changed your life in some way:
Little House on the Prairie- my first grade teacher Mrs. Wilson read this to us. I wanted to be Laura!!!
10. Book you’ve re-read the most times:
11. Book you needed the Cliff’s Notes for: Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo. Without those notes I wouldn’t have been able to get to the layers and truly understand what the author was trying to tell me.
12. Book you needed the dictionary for: Austen books- I write the words down then go look them up!!
13. Book you like that no one else seems to: Haven’t come across one that I liked that others didn’t care for…I’m sure it will happen though!
14. Book you don’t like that everyone else seems to love: Wicked by Gregory Maguire- I hated this book! How can anyone make the Wizard of Oz perverted????
15. Number of books you own (you can guess): 250+
16. Number of books on your TBR list (that you have not acquired yet): endless!!!
17. Must-have reading accessories: something to drink, bookmarker, blanket, and a comfy spot!
18. Literary Destination You Want to Go to: Charlotte Bronte’s
19. Top Three Favorite Authors: Diane Gabaldon, Jane Austen, and Karin Slaughter.
20. Three Bloggers You Want to See Featured in the Future:
Nise- Under the Boardwalk
Margot- Joyfully Retired
Comments From Rebecca:
Endless!!! I love it! I also love Austen's England. Wouldn't that be surreal. I'd enjoy it so much. About Oz- honey, anything can be perverted. I know someone who can do it. (And no it's not me, haha. I have a bit of a dirty mind, but I'm so not that clever. If that's what you call it.) Several people have named Outlander as the most romantic book they've ever read. I may just have to see what all the fuss is about! And don't pets make the best reading companions? My cat is great at it. Unless she starts chewing them. Then it is not so great anymore.
Check below to see who is appearing on 20 Questions next! There's a great lineup you won't want to miss!:
~Kathleen (Callista) of SMS Book Reviews (4/15)
~Michelle of The True Book Addict (4/22)
~Lenore of Presenting Lenore (4/29)
~Allie of A Literary Odyssey (5/6)