April 11, 2010

READATHON Update 6 #readathon


Title of book(s) read since last update:
  • I finished Dark Remedy, reading the last 43 pages since the last update.
  • I read 25 pages in Live Fast-Die Young: My Life with James Dean by John Gilmore, which puts me on pg. 65 of 254.
  • I read 31 pages in It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale, which puts me on pg. 89 of 350.
Number of books read since you started:
1/2 of Scared by Tom Davis (I started it pre-readathon.)
Dark Remedy by Trent Stephens and Rock Brynner
Pages read since last update: 99
Running total of pages read since you started: 468
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1.5 hrs.
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 9 hrs
Mini-challenges completed: 1
Other participants you’ve visited since last update: none
Prize you’ve won: 0

Charity: I am giving 3 cents for each page I read. I have read 468 pages so that is $14.04 that I am giving to the National Fibromyalgia Association so far. Still an hour and a half to go! Can I make it?

5 comments:

  1. Yes, you can make it till the end!
    so far, so good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The James Dean book sounds super-good. Less than 90 minutes to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on the Read-a-Thon! Way to go! I'll be looking forward to reading with you on October. Keep on rocking and reading, read-a-thoner! It's been lots of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you made it, Rebecca! I just woke up, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great read-a-thon! Lots of good reading and money for charity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!