April 11, 2010

READATHON Update 6- The End #readathon

Well, I only made it to 7am before I crashed. So here is where I ended up at...

Title of book(s) read since last update:

  • I read 25 pages in Recovering My Voice: A Memoir of Chaos, Spirituality, and Hope by Aruni Nan Futuronsky
  • I read 0 pages in Live Fast-Die Young: My Life with James Dean by John Gilmore, which puts me on pg. 65 of 254.
  • I read 0 pages in It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale, which puts me on pg. 89 of 350.
Number of books read since you started:
1/2 of Scared by Tom Davis (I started it pre-readathon.)
Dark Remedy by Trent Stephens and Rock Brynner
Pages read since last update: 25
Running total of pages read since you started: 493
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 30 min.
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 9.5 hrs
Mini-challenges completed: 1
Other participants you’ve visited since last update: none
Prize you’ve won: 1- I came in 2nd for the Mini-Challenge Title Teasers on Write for a Reader. I won 1 ARC from Shelly. Awesome!

Charity: I am giving 3 cents for each page I read. I read 493 pages total so that is $14.79 that I am giving to the National Fibromyalgia Association. I will make it an even $15.00.

13 comments:

  1. Hooray!! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! Congrats on your win from my mini-challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did great reading til 7:00 A.M. Congratulations on the number of pages you read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a successful readathon! If you give me the address for your charity I'll match your donation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing the readathon -- you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by again to say thanks for cheering for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You stayed up 3 hours longer than I did! Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I just found your blog and was interested to find titles for a couple of Fibromyalgia books. I have some books but I'll check out these titles. I was diagnosed a long time ago and am interested to know if you have it too. You have a nice blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did great! I think you lasted longer than I did in the fall! I'm just getting caught up on your blog ... I'm sorry I didn't get around to cheering you on during the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your Read-a-Thon accomplishments. You did great!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!