April 11, 2010

READATHON Update 4 #readathon

Whew! I don't know about you, but I am in need of some caffeine! I did play paintball today. I am hoping I don't fall out before the night is over! Jill of Fizzy Thoughts offered me an espresso. I wish I had one! How are ya'll doing at this hour?

Title of book(s) read since last update:
  • I read 0 pages in Live Fast-Die Young: My Life with James Dean by John Gilmore, which puts me on pg. 40 of 254.
  • I read 11 pages in Dark Remedy by Trent Stephens and Rock Brynner, which puts me on pg. 101 of 214.
  • I was getting tired of the nonfiction so I started It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale. I am on pg. 8 of 350.
Number of books read since you started: 1/2 (I started it before the readathon, so I really only had about 1/2 to go.)
Pages read since last update: 19
Running total of pages read since you started: 249
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 30 min.
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 5.5
Mini-challenges completed: 1
Other participants you’ve visited since last update: Kate @ The Neverending Shelf, Serena @ Savvy Verse & Wit, Lenore @ Presenting Lenore, Jaime @ Confessions of a Bibliophile, Staci @ Life in the Thumb, Anna @ Diary of an Eccentric, KB @ The Brain Lair
Prize you’ve won: 0

So I'm thinking I need to up the ante a little bit for my giving so I am now giving 3 cents for every page I read.

So far I have read 249 pages so that is $7.47 that I am giving to the National Fibromyalgia Association so far.

How is your reading coming? Are ya tired yet?

3 comments:

  1. I am starting to get a little tired, yes. *yawn* I need an expresso too! Wish Starbucks was open this late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the fund raising! I know it may not seem like much, but every little bit counts!
    Here's a little cheer just for fun:
    Make sure 2 blink,but not too long!You don't want 2 fall asleep in the middle of that next great book!
    Keep up the great reading!
    You're doing fabulous, so keep it up! Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not tired --- but that's b/c I just slept for 7 hours. Bad me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!