April 10, 2010

READATHON Update 3 #readathon


Title of book(s) read since last update:
  • I read 29 pages in Live Fast-Die Young: My Life with James Dean by John Gilmore, which puts me on pg. 40 of 254.
  • I read 49 pages in Dark Remedy by Trent Stephens and Rock Brynner, which puts me on pg. 88 of 214.
Number of books read since you started: 1 (though I started it before the readathon, I had 102 pages to read still)
Pages read since last update: 78
Running total of pages read since you started: 230
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1.25
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 5
Mini-challenges completed: 1
Other participants you’ve visited since last update: Emily @ Emily's Reading Room, Amanda @ The Zen Leaf, Raych @ books I done read, Amy @ My Friend Amy, Jennifer @ Crazy for Books, and Erica @ The Book Cellarx
Prize you’ve won: 0

1 comment:

  1. 2, 4, 6, 8
    Who do we appreciate?
    Readers, readers, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo readers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!